Tuesday, April 01, 2008

www.DaBaby.ca


A girl in our ward had a t-shirt for her son from this company. I went to check it out and they've got some pretty funny stuff. They basically sell all black t-shirts, hoodies and sweat pants with one of many designs such as these screened on it.


I think some of them are a riot but it's one of those things, would you actually put your child in it? Totally depends on what you think is funny -and how you think other people would perceive it. The short attention span/kitty one made me laugh at loud as we often employ this trick at home if one of the boys is being cranky.





At any rate, a fun gift for a baby or toddler whose parents have a quirky sense of humour.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love cleverness, and EVERYONE looks good in black, so why not? :)

Ruzter said...

I think that's...
Oh, LOOK a KITTY!