So, I'm taking a mini plunge and offering my photography services for sale. As it is with many photographers, you start out taking photos for money in part because you just love doing it but also to fund your ever expanding wish list. This certainly isn't a cheap hobby. My desires have definitely outpaced my budget. :)
I would still love to take photos for family and close friends, I'm definitely at the stage where I need practice and I like to be able to use my talents (however meager they are), to do something nice for those I love, BUT if you know of anyone else that wants photos, send them my way!
I'm going the el-cheapo start up way, and rather than buy a website and host it, I just made my own blog site. So hop on over, check it out, and tell your friends!
Kirsten Anderson Photography
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Best wishes to Kirsten Anderson Photography. You are an amazing photographer and I just know that before long clients will be beating down your door. Way to go!
Post a Comment