Jack has dumped the toy box and is using it like a boat to sit in and watch TV. He's starting to get more and more imaginative. This morning Darrel came into the bedroom and told me that Jack had "told" his first joke. He followed Darrel into the bathroom, shut the door, said "uh-oh" and then turned to Darrel and started laughing. It is so interesting to watch your child's personality emerge! I guess though it is time to get a move on and clean up (me and the house!) There's the customary laundry, dishes, and floors to do and I also have high hopes of sewing some kitchen curtains today. I've had the fabric for over two months and have been trying to find an hour or two to actually sew them. I think I'll just have to skip cleaning the bathrooms today (oh darn!) and do the curtains.
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Lazy Morning
It's 9:30 and I'm still in my pajamas, Jack is watching Kids CBC, Eric is playing in the excersaucer and I've been scrapbooking for the last hour. Yesterday I had a horrible migraine and I'm still feeling not quite myself so I've been taking it easy and just puttering. Usually it is Darrel who has the migraines around here but yesterday I was miserable. I phoned Darrel and he thankfully came home from work to take care of all of us. Thanks honey! I haven't had a headache like that in probably a decade and I'm not eager to experience one again. Good thing I had some Tylenol 3s left from when I had ear surgery. They are a good good thing! (Bless Dr. Garber who gave me a full prescription even though I only needed a couple, they've come in handy!)
Jack has dumped the toy box and is using it like a boat to sit in and watch TV. He's starting to get more and more imaginative. This morning Darrel came into the bedroom and told me that Jack had "told" his first joke. He followed Darrel into the bathroom, shut the door, said "uh-oh" and then turned to Darrel and started laughing. It is so interesting to watch your child's personality emerge! I guess though it is time to get a move on and clean up (me and the house!) There's the customary laundry, dishes, and floors to do and I also have high hopes of sewing some kitchen curtains today. I've had the fabric for over two months and have been trying to find an hour or two to actually sew them. I think I'll just have to skip cleaning the bathrooms today (oh darn!) and do the curtains.
Jack has dumped the toy box and is using it like a boat to sit in and watch TV. He's starting to get more and more imaginative. This morning Darrel came into the bedroom and told me that Jack had "told" his first joke. He followed Darrel into the bathroom, shut the door, said "uh-oh" and then turned to Darrel and started laughing. It is so interesting to watch your child's personality emerge! I guess though it is time to get a move on and clean up (me and the house!) There's the customary laundry, dishes, and floors to do and I also have high hopes of sewing some kitchen curtains today. I've had the fabric for over two months and have been trying to find an hour or two to actually sew them. I think I'll just have to skip cleaning the bathrooms today (oh darn!) and do the curtains.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh. My. Goodness.
That may be one of the most adorable pictures ever! So sweet! I need to meet that little guy.
Hope you are feeling better.
What an infectious smile Eric has!
Post a Comment