This focaccia recipe really is heaven in a loaf of bread, mmmmmmmm!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Mmmmm. That looks very good! I am definitely toying with the idea of a bread maker. Ever since we saw/smelled yours when we were visiting and Tina's friend Jenn also had one. It was a very scumptious smelling weekend.
I was confused at first until I realized it was a bread machine recipe. I can't wait to try it. What book are you using? The one that came with the machine? Are there any other great bread machine recipes you can recommend and scan on your blog.
I just bought myself a bread machine so I m going to try this recipe out. I love trying new ones out. I love the pictures of your boys they are so cute.
3 comments:
Mmmmm. That looks very good! I am definitely toying with the idea of a bread maker. Ever since we saw/smelled yours when we were visiting and Tina's friend Jenn also had one. It was a very scumptious smelling weekend.
I was confused at first until I realized it was a bread machine recipe. I can't wait to try it. What book are you using? The one that came with the machine? Are there any other great bread machine recipes you can recommend and scan on your blog.
I just bought myself a bread machine so I m going to try this recipe out. I love trying new ones out. I love the pictures of your boys they are so cute.
Post a Comment