I am so happy that you are enjoying this time together! You look terrific, and it's so nice to see you with your THREE children!!
You look so happy! What a cute family!
Such a sweet pic Kirsty! So glad that things are going so well!Jess
You know, I just posted on my blog feeling similar to what you are feeling. I had to smile when I popped over here and saw how well you are doing.You look radiant by the way!PSCan you ask Julie a favour and ask her to send her easy baby vibes to me and TBA baby.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am so happy that you are enjoying this time together! You look terrific, and it's so nice to see you with your THREE children!!
You look so happy! What a cute family!
Such a sweet pic Kirsty! So glad that things are going so well!
Jess
You know, I just posted on my blog feeling similar to what you are feeling. I had to smile when I popped over here and saw how well you are doing.
You look radiant by the way!
PS
Can you ask Julie a favour and ask her to send her easy baby vibes to me and TBA baby.
Post a Comment